Prof. Bilge Event Recap
We hope you were one of the lucky ones! We sold out QUICKLY to our exclusive-event with Wharton Finance Professor and Founder of The Wharton School's Alternative Investments Initiative, Mr. Bilge Yilmaz on November 15 at Bourbon Steak, Turnberry Isle in Aventura.
Some of the feedback from attendees include:
- "To reiterate how much Emil and I enjoyed your event last night. We are not from Wharton, but I am from Penn and also its' School of Social Work. We love coming to any Penn stuff." - Lynn Hubschman
- Thank you for the opportunity. It was a pleasure to hear him talk in a relaxed setting, and hear his candid and authentic views about the value added by an industry that churns billion of dollars in fees and affects everyone directly, or indirectly through pension funds. Gilad Amozeg - Entrepreneur.
- As Matthew Storm from CV Advisors stated "Professor Yilmaz is no stultified practioner, talking about what the world of alternatives was. He is very much a thought leader trying to anticipate, and through his very broad network, to influence the shape of alternative investment strategies and concepts with, perhaps, more practical and tangible applications than their predecessors."
Make sure to check back frequently and register for events as soon as the announcement is released! Many of our events are released to members first - are you a member?
If you’re not already a member… Join the Wharton Club of South Florida before you register for this event. Membership is just $75 (free for recent grads).
A wise investment since, joining gets you:
- Access to “Members Only” events such as the Holiday Party.
- Free access to many events that non-members must pay for.
- Discounts for you and a guest to most other events.
Click HERE to join or renew your membership before you register.