1. My user ID and password do not seem to work. What do I do?
Wharton Alumni: The Wharton Club of South Florida website is part of WhartonConnect, the global alumni network for Wharton alumni. In order to login to this site, you must have a Wharton username and password. This is the same information that is used to login to WhartonConnect.
If you do not have a Wharton username and password, click here
. Follow the on-screen instructions to locate your record and register your account. Once this is complete, return to this site, click the blue 'WHARTON ALUMNI' button, and enter your newly created username and password.
If you can't remember your password, click here
and follow the on-screen instructions. You will receive an email with a password reset link.
If you need to create an account, click here
. If you have forgotten your password, click here
2. How do I become a member?
- Login to the site using the appropriate login button.
- Scroll to the "Membership" link in the top navigation section and click 'Join.'
- Follow the onscreen instructions to become a member.
3. How do I register for an event?
Be sure to log in prior to registering for any events. Failure to do so will create a duplicate account in your name.
Once you've logged in, click on the event listing and follow the simple steps to register online.
How can I update my profile?
If you are a registered user of the Wharton Club of South Florida website, you can access your account information by clicking on the "My Account" link at the top of the page.
4. How can I change my user ID, password and e-mail address?
Wharton Alumni: You cannot change your user ID. If you would like to reset or change your password, click here. You will be directed to Wharton’s online account tools. You can change the email address that is used by this club, as well as profile information, by clicking the ‘My Account’ link on the top of this page.
If you would like to change the address that is linked to your Wharton lifelong forwarding address, click here.
Non Wharton Alumni: This information can be edited by going to ‘My Account’ at the top of this page.
5. How can I change my RSVP guest list for an event?
- Click on the "My Account" link at the top of the page.
- Choose the "Edit my RSVP List" and click on the "go" button.
- Change any information that you'd like.
6. I signed up for a membership but I no longer see it on my account.
It is likely that you were not logged in when you purchased your membership. This is a very easy issue to correct. Please contact your webmaster and he or she will consolidate your accounts. Please remember to log in before completing any future transactions on this site.
7. Something doesn't seem to be working, what should I do?
If something isn't working properly, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.